Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Live In The DFW Metroplex?

Live in the DFW Metroplex?  I am a licensed Esthetician in the Lakewood neighborhood of Dallas.If you are looking for an all-natural facial experience/treatment, I'm your gal.  Feel free to email me and we can work out an appointment.

I also offer back treatments, waxing and natural skin consultations. Feel free to check out my website for a complete listing of the services I offer.  Weekend appointments are available.

469.274.1974
2122 Kidwell St.
Dallas, TX 75214
Ste. 102

2 comments:

  1. If your a guy like me, you might think that facials are just for chicks. It's not to late to turn from the error of your ways. HA! My face felt incredibly clean and refreshed, and it was so relaxing and uplifting for my mind, body and spirit as well. Do your face a favor and give Ali a call! Your whole body will thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Alison again. Not only does she do a wonderful job, but she's knowledgeable of many benefits of all-natural products. She listens and creatively adapts to your skin's needs, and creates a very relaxing environment. A+!

    ReplyDelete