Saturday, September 28, 2013

Dealing With Ingrown Hairs/Deep Cystic Acne

I am not a fan of ingrown hairs or deep, cystic acne, ESPECIALLY if they are in my underarm or bikini area.  Sadly, I seem to be genetically disposed to this issue, and it has given me trouble for most of my adult life.

I tried shaving with cream, shaving with soap, shaving with oil, shaving with shower gel, shaving dry, going against and with the grain, waxing (which helped a little).  Nothing worked.

Recently, something DID work, and I'd like to share it with you: I tried a cleanser that I have used on my face for deep acne followed by a serum to help refine pores.  Amazing, this simple ritual WORKS.  Just a few days later I noticed a HUGE difference, as in a major reduction (complete at this point) of ingrowns and cystic acne in both areas.

The cleanser is Spearmint Tea by Ann Web, and the serum is derma e's Pore Refining Serum.  Let me know if this works for you.  It has surely made a big difference in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment