Friday, February 28, 2014

Walnuts For A Glowing Complexion

One of the best ways to keep a radiant complexion is to consume good oils and fats (especially those that contain essential Omega 3 fatty acids) internally in addition to using them topically.  I like to get my Omegas from a range of sources including Grass-Fed Butter, Fish, Fish Oil, seeds and nuts.

Walnuts really grabbed my attention over the past few weeks.  In fact since this dry winter hit, I have been craving them.

These tasty guys are packed with B and E Vitamins and Omega 3 fatty acids that deliver stress-relief, antioxidants and moisture to the body.  Walnuts are wonderful for your skin, hair and general health.

My favorite way to eat them: finely ground and stirred into my oatmeal with coconut milk and raw honey.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment