Friday, July 19, 2013

Local: Foot Soak

A little over a month ago I was having brunch with my family down in Deep Ellum.  As we left the diner, I noticed what looked like a mini street festival.  Of course, we had to stop and check it out.

There were several artists, one super neat Steampunk sculptor (think lamps and necklaces with watches and other clock innard gizmos), and a very kind young woman selling skin care.

Nicole's designs were simple.  Her ingredients very pure and also simple.  She even had cute little foot soak bag samples that she was handing out as business cards.  The name: Yoga Aquarium.  Her line is described as "Organic Skin Care for Yogis".

Well, I am a sucker for anything to help relax my feet.  I am also a practicing yogi (at home mostly).  So we bought a jar of the Foot Soak.

About a week or so later, I finally started up the "mommy-time ritual" which encompasses about 10-20 minutes of undisturbed foot soak or scrub time.  I pulled out the Yoga Aquarium Foot Soak and I was so pleased.  This soak dissolves quickly and the aroma is rejuvenating for your senses.  I also noticed that this soak helped to alleviate a few pesky mosquito bites that I had around my ankles.  Bonus!

Besides the Foot Soak, Nicole with Yoga Aquarium makes Shower Gels, Vitamin Cremes, Massage Oils and a Mat Spray.  These products are all made in Plano, so you are supporting a local small business when you purchase from Yoga Aquarium.  Click here to check out this awesome Foot Soak and treat your feet and senses!

No comments:

Post a Comment