Monday, March 24, 2014

Favorite Concealers

Finding a concealer that is natural and, well, does the job is a bit tricky.  I have tried a TON of concealers and I would like to share my top two brands with you.  Both of these brands leave my skin looking like skin, which is rare for a natural concealer, and honestly it is rare for the chemical laden ones too...

First is Dr. Hauschka's Concealer (#1 for me).  Dr. Hauschka had made a wonderful little concealer that covers without drawing attention to the ares you are trying to cover up!  This is my favorite for blemishes, though it helps with under eye a bit too.

My other (and new!) favorite concealer is by Everyday Minerals.  I LOVE the brightening effect achieved
by their Soft Peach Correcting Concealer.  It does the trick so well that I don't feel the need to layer a more flesh toned goop on top.  This line uses minimal ingredients, a whopping 8 total for this cream stick.  BOUNS: Everyday Minerals (an Austin based company) is easy on the pocketbook too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment