Thursday, August 1, 2013

Facials: Why They are Important to Your Skin and Well-Being

 So, you may ask yourself from time to time: "Why should I get a facial?"  Some may ask "What is a facial?"

A facial is a treatment preformed by an esthetician (sometimes called aestheticians) that cleanses, exfoliates, nourishes, hydrates and brings forth a healthy rejuvenation to the skin and promotes a sense of well-being.

Facials include wonderful massage techniques that improve circulation, even complexion tone and detoxify the body.  Regular treatments can improve sleep, and a few clients have reported a decrease in migraines and an increase in mental clarity.

These treatments are not just a pampering experience, but a routine that can keep your skin vibrant, younger-looking and healthy.  Remember, your skin is your largest organ and your body's first line of immune defense.  Healthy skin means a healthy body.

The treatments I offer are natural and holistic in approach.  This means that through natural and hands-on methods, I tailor each treatment toward the client's unique skin issues, concerns and needs.  I keep my rates affordable because I want my clients and their skin to enjoy regular treatments.  I recommend receiving a facial treatment every 4-6 weeks to encourage a youthful glow and natural radiance.

Please CLICK HERE for a full listing of my services.


No comments:

Post a Comment