Tuesday, August 14, 2012

End of August Facial Sale!

Tired of the heat?  Want to escape summer for an hour of natural pampering?  (Moms, are you ready to treat yourself after a long summer vacation with the kids?)

Well, I am pleased to announce that from the 15th to the 31st of August, I am offering a Facial Sale!  I will lower the price on my Nature's Essence European Facial.  Normally $65/50minutes, book now to get the same nourishing treatment for $45/50minutes!  This all-natural, customized for your individual skin, facial is just what you need to relax, escape, and beat the heat.

This offer is by appointment-only, and I have a limited number of time-slots left.  Please contact me by email, and I will get you the natural treatment you deserve.

-Alison
skinplusnature@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment