Saturday, February 9, 2013

Holistic Facials

I am very proud to announce that I am the first esthetician in the state of Texas to offer the evanhealy Holistic Facial!  This wonderful artisan skin care line created by aesthetician Evan Healy is all about letting the skin "breathe". 

The skin has natural rhythms, active and resting states, times of regeneration and healing.  Holistic esthetics is a subtle and balancing approach to caring for your skin.  The evanhealy facial incorporates natural clays, hand-whipped shea butters and a water and oil layering technique that heals and deeply hydrates all types of skin.

I personally use the evanhealy French Red Clay mixed with their Rose Geranium Hydrosol to detoxify my skin once a week.  I follow this with their Whipped Olive Leaf Shea Butter as a secondary mask that heals my skin, and due to the roller-coaster weather that is a North Texas winter, my battered combination skin needs some holistic TLC.  

I am super excited to be able to now call myself a holistic esthetician and offer this nurturing service to my clients.  Though this treatment is wonderful for all skin types, and can be uniquely tailored for any condition, it is especially beneficial to those with sensitivities, weather-battered skin, acne and chemically over-processed skin imbalances.  I have also decided to keep this facial affordable, so it is 60 min. for $70, only $5 more than my 50 min. Signature European Facial.  Feel free to check out evanhealy.com for more information about this fantastic line of herbal extracts, natural clays, butters, cleansing milks, steam-distilled essential oils and pure plant hydrosols.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited ! where can i sign up? i LOVE evan healy products!!

    thanks,
    av

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison,

      I am so sorry that I somehow missed this comment! The last month has been a whirlwind. I have the product in my room now, and you can contact me at 469.274.1974 or skinplusnature@gmail.com to set up an appointment that works for your schedule.

      -Alison

      Delete