Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Product Highlight: Sea Algae Serum

I am so proud of myself.  I started running on a regular basis!

I know, I know.  What type of crazy person starts running during a heat wave in Texas?  Honestly, if you run before 9am, it's not that bad.  I can handle 85°F.

One problem I "ran" into is this whole sunscreen-and-sweat-running-into-my-eyes-business.  It is unpleasant.  I thought there has to be something I can do to avoid such a predicament short of telling the sun to ease up on the heat.

Here's where evanhealy's Sea Algae Serum comes into play.  This serum is like a little bottle of magic.  No, really.  It's that good.

Containing quality ingredients like blue-green algae, bio-fermented kelp, Himalayan Sea Buckthorn oil (Omega 7), CO Q-10, herbal silica, hyaluronic acid, green tea and raspberry leaf, this is a firming treatment that EH describes as "deep yoga for the skin", and it's no joke.  Within seconds of application, you will feel the Sea Algae Serum tighten and firm.

I have used the serum under moisturizers to tighten pores, on the neck to firm up sagging skin, to set makeup and (my personal favorite use) under sunscreen to keep sweat and sunscreen from running into the eyes while working out.

By the way: it smells amazing and the feel is silky and light-weight.  Your skin (and your eyes) will thank you.

photo: courtesy evanhealy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment