Wednesday, September 4, 2013

$39 Facial Sale Extended!

I have decided to extend my Back To School Facial sale from Sept. 5th-14th.

The sale this past weekend was so popular that I could not fit in everyone who wanted a treatment!

So, if you or someone you know is interested in an all-natural, holistic experience for renewal, relaxation and rejuvenation of the skin and body-wellness, please get in touch quickly.  I have limited appointments available.

This 50 min. treatment is usually available with me for $65 (which is comparable $120 treatment at most spas), but you can try out my holistic treatment free of harmful chemicals for $39.  I promise you that your skin will thank you.  :)

I can tailor facials to be suitable for pregnant women, teens, sensitive skin, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and those needing a clarifying treatment.

My treatment room is located at Intuitive Hands Wellness Group in the Lakewood neighborhood of Dallas.  CLICK HERE for more information regarding my practice, services and location.

Contact: 469-274-1974 (text preferred) or skinplusnature@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment