Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Skin + Nature Moves to Rocket Science

I am super excited to announce my move to Rocket Science Salon in East Dallas.  Starting next Wednesday (March 25th), I will be offering my natural and holistic skincare treatments from this beautiful salon.

All prepaid services, including gift certificates, coupons and packages, purchased at my prior location are still valid until their expiration, and you are welcome to schedule those services with me.  My location has moved, but my services and prices have not changed.

I invite you all to come in and check out my new space and enjoy a holistic experience tailored toward your unique skin's needs.  Click here to check out the wonderful and talented technicians at Rocket Science.  They use fabulous lines like Intelligent Nutrients, Neuma and Zuii.  I have had my hair done several times over the past few years by Sarah, and I HIGHLY recommend her work.  :)

COMING SOON: Online booking!!!

Xoxo,
Alison

Rocket Science Salon
9010 Garland Road
Dallas, TX 75218
214-823-3288

1 comment:

  1. Dr Sniffles is reputed health expert and Hive Treatment Corona Treatment Corona Treatment at corona. This is a right destination for those who are suffering from short and long time allergy like hive, Eczema get in touch with us.
    Hive Treatment Corona

    ReplyDelete